Saturday, April 14, 2007

Chrome-Me, and Other Self Portraits in Pencil

Here's the original photo that I used as a reference for my drawing. The images below are all of the actual drawing, and not the photo. The thing that surprises me is how realistic the drawing can look with photo imaging software.


This is the drawing with a chrome effect.


Same portrait with a watery effect.


The original drawing un-retouched.


solarized


Solarized on high.


Colored edges. And the one below is solarized on medium.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. What a beautiful blog you got here!

I do one too but it's totally different. More my kind of secret diary online. You're most welcome to come have a poke through my outpourings and confessions if you like, it's at gledwood2.blogspot.com.

See you there maybe!

All the best to you
from

Gledwood

Anonymous said...

I do like these pictures. The software can really enhance the photo. So I guess you took these into the mirror of the jeep.

AJC said...

These are all so fabulous!!!