Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

This is an old one of my hubby on his favorite day of the year. Check out the phone. I'm sure he's calling in dead to work.


Josie made these little guys. I think they're telling people stories around the campfire. Gather 'round kiddies and I'll tell you some stories about the mysterious third dimension.

This is not kid safe, so shoo them out of the room and prepare to laugh so uncontrollably you are rendered incapable of speech, or possibly even bladder control. Check out The 30 Most Unsettling German Halloween Costumes over at Cracked Magazine.


(It wasn't obvious to me how to go to the next page on that site. There is a series of little grey buttons at the bottom of the post. One of them is a next arrow.)

2 comments:

Audubon Ron said...

SCARWEE!

Wendy Weiss Southern said...

Great photos! I love that Josie's guys all have that same expression. Kind of an intense happiness that verges on mania. Must be great with the flame flickering and shadows.

The hubby looks like he's a campy Ted Danson in a cult horror flick. So ordinary and understated with all the right elements. Honestly I laughed harder at that than the German costumes.