Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bye Bye Ponytail

I got a cut and a color. Big deal, you say. But I've looked like a ponytail soccer mom for far too long. I'm an arteest for crissakes! So I got this really edgy thing done- red on top, dark brown underneath, and choppy. When I got home, my husband told me that my hair looked Scully on top and Milla on bottom, then he acted like he needed to leave the room:) I guess that's a good thing.

I got the cut and color in exchange for a drawing I did a while back. I would never have spent the money I got for drawing a portrait on a hairstyle. It would have been frittered away on stupid stuff like batteries and barrettes. So it kind of paid for me to do the barter thing this time. I've had bad luck with bartering in the past, but this time it worked out.

Yes, I like my hair. That's what makes this post blogworthy. I mean how often do you hear any girl say she likes her hair?

1 comment:

AJC said...

Pictures!!! I so agree, I too like having my hair a funky color, my plan was to go black with a big red streak down one side :) We are too artistic to have regular natural color & a ponytail. We want to see pictures!!!