Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spinning Lady

Okay, now that you're done looking at her nipples, check out which direction she is spinning. If she's going clockwise, you're a right brainer. If she's going counter-clockwise, you're a left brainer. For the life of me, I can't get her to go any way but clockwise. Hubby is convinced I'm insane and there's no way she can be going clockwise at all.

Here's the article. It tells me how I think. I don't see myself as having of right brain ways of thinking, since I see myself as a facts-oriented individual, but maybe I'm just too right brained to "get" the list. The part about knowing an object's function rather than its name does apply to me though, and I do fantasize a good bit.

Got this from Ace.

Update: When I read the paragraph and look back up at her, she starts going in the other direction.

No comments: