Thursday, October 18, 2007

This Guy Must Know My Husband

Here's a quote from a blogger in Australia...

Am I the only person talking about the real issues in this election?

Nearly one whole week has passed and I have yet to hear a single candidate from any party say word one about the pressing, clawing, biting issue of the Undead.


The writer is John Birmingham. I wonder if Australia has a Zombie Squad?

Got this from Instapundit of course.

Here's a link to the whole article. You should really read it. If you know my man, then you'll get a real kick out of it. Can hubby be living a double life down under in some journalistic zombie hunting Australian militia? Anything is possible. But I think we should keep our Zom-boys closer to home.

I know the Instapundit link isn't working. Dunno why. Bush's fault I guess.

4 comments:

samuel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Bush made you double post this too!

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine the conversation if your hubby and this guy were inthe same room??? OMG

Michele said...

What double posting? I don't see no double posting.

samuel said...

aaahhh, I see . . . I must have hit my head as I walked through the door to your blog and was seeing double. That too was Bush's fault, for what it's worth, dang low doors.