Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ordered Hemi Sync

Okay, y'all. I ordered the Hemi Sync set today. It's a three CD set. Sleeping Through the Rain (for sleep, duh), Masterworks (for focus and concentration), Remembrance (for relaxation).

The Hemi Sync information that got my attention at first was the group studies done at the Monroe Institute on the effects of auditory signals on altered consciousness. Unfortunately those CDs don't seem as readily available, although my yoga friend might have one. You must be pretty relaxed to do those auditory experiments. I don't know deep breathing, or focused meditation. I do know heavy drinking though.

Maybe after a few glasses of Ravenswood I would be able to achieve an altered state of consciousness. I just might not be aware of it. That could be a problem. I could probably do that without the CD's.

For my ADHD friends: this particular set of CDs is geared towards people on the autistic spectrum and those with ADHD.

(Ravenswood is geared towards alcoholics.)

1 comment:

Audubon Ron said...

You got me covered on both accounts. Merlot doe sit for me.