Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dear Husband,

I guess you can see the laundry is still on the pool table, but I have a very good reason today that has nothing to do with reading blogs, emails and magazines. It has nothing to do with worrying over my kids' education either.

I got up this morning and fed the kids and got Jake to do a page of math. After that, I went out and cleaned the dog poop out of the back yard.

The grass was very high so I mowed it first on the highest setting, then I mowed again with a lower setting. I got out the leaf blower and blew all the grass and debris off the driveway, sideporch, and basketball porch.

Then I moved the dishwasher over to the corner of the side porch because we are only closet Tennesseans, and I'm too damn lazy to put it on the front porch anyway. I gathered all of the sticks and put them in the fire pit, and took the grill cover round to the trash.

Did you know how mildewy the swingset is? Well, I put tilex all over it and scrubbed it real good, just in case anybody ever decides they want to use it. Then I cleaned the floor of the screened in porch with the push broom and the hose.

Then it was noon, so I knew the kids needed to eat. We went to McDonald's, then we went to the post office to pick up boxes to send our soldier stuff. Oh, I forgot, before that we went to the comic book store and let the owner pick out a stack of comics that he thought the soldiers would like. After the post office, we did some grocery shopping.

When we got home, and after I put the groceries away, I moved some of the dishes that were crowding our downstairs bar up to the kitchen since we will have a sink up there tonight. Yay! I also picked the living room up.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you why our room is so messy and the pool table is still covered with clothes, and ask you what you wanted for dinner. Oh, and I'm afraid I won't be performing the dance of the seven veils tonight. I hope you understand.

Love,
Your Sweetie

P.S. The air in my left side back tire is low.

No comments: