Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Best Tom and Jerry

I know, I haven't been blogging much about homeschooling lately. It's more of a technical problem. There are times in the day when I have a bunch to say, but my kid is usually on the computer then, and our wireless router is broken, so I can't use the downstairs computer to say it. I also often blog downstairs when I'm doing laundry. If I sit next to the machines, I don't forget that I have laundry in there.

So lately I have sour laundry, and sparse blog posting.

So here's a funny Youtube to fill space.

It's a re-hash episode, where Butch and the gang go over to Tom's house to watch home movies of all the rotten things Tom has done to Spike. I like it for the last 40 seconds. So if you'd like to watch it all, go for it. But if you just want to see the part that makes me laugh my ass off then just let it load up and start watching it 6 minutes in. Is it just me, or is that one of the funniest scenes in a cartoon ever?

Bow wow!...Bow wow wow....bow...wow?

1 comment:

Victor said...

Ha! I had forgotten that scene. There's a scene about five minutes in to this Porky Pig & Sylvester cartoon that has me ROFL.