Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra.....

A conversation at lunch today:

"So Jake, what are you going to ask Santa for this year."

He licks his lips hopefully. Takes a deep breath and says "I want Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22 for Gameboy Advanced SP! "

What's my response?

"You'll shoot yer eye out kid!"



Here's a little Christmas Story clip for parents of kids on The Spectrum. No that's not my kid in the aviator glasses. She wouldn't be caught dead in a get up like that. She wears the red bellied woodpecker costume when she's waiting in line for Santa Claus.



Wizard of Oz is so passe in the Aspie community. This is what you're likely to hear from mine while she stands too close and stares too hard:

"I found a turtle. It was a Peninsula Cooter. They're rare. Turtles are my favorite."

2 comments:

Audubon Ron said...

You’ll shoot your eye out. That’s funny. Just don’t get a plastic leg lamp with a stocking on it.

samuel said...

you done been tagged. Come see me and learn about the meme that you don't have to do but can probably do better than me.

Also, I should have emailed you by now, because we miss you and your kids. I hope everything is great with you. Drop me or Jamie a line if you feel the need/want.