Saturday, December 08, 2007

Addam's Family Homeschool

Can we come?

The first Addam's Family Episode. From 6 minutes in are all the reasons I homeschool, down to the box of spiders, unfortunately ours aren't thoroughbred.

I know it sounds crazy, but my gorgeous happy little sprite of a daughter would just adore the Addam's family house-- the ravens, the two-headed tortoise, Pugsly's octopus, the snake candles....

And if Jake had an uncle Fester who could power a lightbulb by sticking it in his mouth, my son would never leave his side.

3 comments:

AJC said...

I'm sure she'd get a kick out of my 100+ year old house filled with turtles, geckos, guinea pigs etc... and art supplies EVERYWHERE!!!

I too loved the Addams family :) thanks again for good memories!

Stephanie said...

I've been looking for this clip, thank you!

Leah said...

I love that clip! We were watching that episode, and the kids liked to see the Addams homeschooled too!