Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thought You Might Like to Know....

That I can be really morbid sometimes.

Here's some good reasons that Knoxville is a great place to live.

There are no Hitlers in Knoxville, but there are two in Nashville.

There's only one Dahmer in Knoxville. Probably a college girl.

Of course there are about 19 Mansons. So the Manson family does live here.

But there are no Gacys.

Are there any serial killers named Johnson? Or Smith? Probably.

I wonder if people with really recognizable serial killer, or bloodthirsty dictator names, consider getting their name changed, and if so, how many have actually done it.

No, I don't have too much time on my hands. I'm just a really quick searcher. Took me 5 minutes to reasearch and write this post. Came up with the questions while I was cleaning the house. This is what happens to me when you give me a mind numbing job like ironing. I desperately look for something else to do, and it's usually not quite as productive.

No comments: