Thursday, May 03, 2007

Please Tell Me I'm Not a Tuna Sandwich!

Maybe I didn't answer the questions right because I hate to stop what I'm doing to eat. It's a pain in the butt to find something creative to eat. Usually, I get an apple, then some crackers, then a water, then I decide it's time to eat something real. Usually that is wrapping some bread around some peanut butter. Can I get back to whatever it was that was more important than sustenance now?


You Are a Tuna Fish Sandwich

Some people just don't have a taste for you. You are highly unusual.
And admit it, you've developed some pretty weird habits over the years.
You may seem a bit unsavory from a distance, but anyone who gives you a chance is hooked!

Your best friend: The Club Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Turkey Sandwich

3 comments:

samuel said...

Plain tuna? Hell no! You're at least a tuna salad sandwich and one with lettuce and tomato.

Anonymous said...

I took the test and I am grilled cheese. How common!

Anonymous said...

I am a Ham Sandwich. My best friend is a Turkey Sandwich...and my Mortal Enemy is a Grilled Cheese Sandwich (sorry Mom).
Monica