Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just the Two of Us

Yesterday was my one year blogiversary. It was also the day I planned on celebrating my one year homeschooliversary. I was planning something monumental, something to show how much I cared. Then I had a stressful and long day. Then I thought I might just note it before I went to bed last night. Anyhow it passed without fanfare, and I'm mad at myself.

I've apologized over and over. But I'm still giving myself the silent treatment. I've tried chocolates and flowers but I still am giving myself the cold shoulder. I promised myself I would make it up with a really excellent belated post. Myself is warming up to the idea.

Relationships are hard work, people.

2 comments:

AJC said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Don't beat yourself up too much for the lack of fanfare. It's obvious how much of yourself you have given to your kids & I applaud you for it!

~hugs~

Michele said...

Thanks Anna! One thing that I was going to write about that happened this year because of this blog was getting back in touch with a childhood friend. Hugs back atcha!