Thursday, July 20, 2006

Things are Going to Get Pretty Interesting Around Here

So I just got my KONOS curriculum Volume 3. The first part of the curriculum is devoted to the subject of cooperation. The first ten weeks will have us learning about the human body. I think I'm going to need to find a meat processing facility, because I will be needing a brain, a lung, an eye, and a chicken leg. ( Should I purchase a cauldron too? ) There are also assignments where you check levels in your urine, and type your blood. I don't think we'll be doing anything this year where they have to prick their finger though. I also have to find a place where I can purchase certain chemicals. I'll be sure to blog all of it! Did I mention that the kids will have to blow up that lung with a glass tube?

No comments: