Friday, February 16, 2007

Checking In

Just checking to see if my account works. Google thinks I'm somebody I'm not, and refuses to sign me in as myself. A whole online identity crisis. Another problem is when I try to post images and links I get HTML. When I try to post it like that I get told there is an error. When I try to get help, they need my password. But it's not my password, it's his password, and I don't know his password, cause I'm not him dammit.

Oh! Just noticed I was on the edit html page instead of the compose page. That makes all the difference! Thank you for patiently sitting with me while I ramble on idiotically.

Stay tuned for my post on the nutria. One of God's weirder creations, with pictures.

2 comments:

samuel said...

I've done that often enough so that I finally think to look and check if I'm having problems.

Gina said...

See?? And I thought I was the only one who regularly got into grumpy battles with google...