Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

So I rented it and watched it in bed. What a great movie. The soundtrack was so intriguing, I bought it. Here's the site for the soundtrack. Listen to "'Til the End of Time". Devotchka is from Denver (I wonder if my Colorado cousin has been to see them?) The other song that I heard on Amazon is called "Dearly Departed" and it's on another album How it Ends ( which I also purchased). It's number 8.

Anyway, forgive me if I'm late discovering this band. Too much talk radio.

Okay, it's late, and I'm sick, and I need to go to bed. I have been getting my fluids though, if 32oz of Afrin counts as water.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, i admit, i've never heard Devotchka. pardon me for living under a rock. though, these Tampa friends of mine have a band called Candy Bars that I feel like EVERYONE should know about. they can be listened to here:

http://www.myspace.com/candybars

Anonymous said...

er, sorry, my HTML is pretty weak.

this ought to do it.

candybars

Anonymous said...

ok, i give up. im done with trying to be fancy. copy and paste the address!!




sheesh.