Friday, January 05, 2007

Just Cause You Got Money, Don't Mean You Got Taste

If I had a bunch of readers, I would open a competition to name these butt ugly jeans. I think the name Butt Ugly Jeans would be fitting. You should see the butt on them. I didn't think Nordstrom would thrust these abominations on an unsuspecting public.

Maybe the zipper hooks to your bra? Or you cut some holes in the pockets and put your arms through for quick DIY overalls? Or maybe they're made like that to protect you from wedgies. There's just no way they can go any higher.

"We at Nordstrom do not want to give our customers the impression that we actually like these jeans, or that our model enjoyed wearing them, so we paired them with some nifty geriatric tan flea market mocs. We also made sure to choose the can i go now? pose for the model as if she were planning to run away at any moment, leaving the jeans behind her. We are selling them for 130 dollars a pair though, because we figure if you're fool enough to like them, you probably shouldn't be responsible for too many big bills."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While your are right, you have way too much time on your hands. I will forgive you because you must have been looking when you were sick.

Spazzy said...

Those are some butt ugly pants! I'm so proud that I don't own them....